|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Charlottetown Islanders||Chicoutimi Sagueneens|
|Drummondville Voltigeurs||Gatineau Olympiques|
|Halifax Mooseheads||Moncton Wildcats|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
• 6,500 total seats in the arena bowl.
• 632 Platinum Club seats with upholstered stadium-style seats w/ arms.
• 123 restaurant seats with full view of the ice.
• 31 private suites with a total of 434 seats.
• 2 group sales suites with 30 seat viewing capacity in each.
• Spacious concourse providing convenient access to seating, concessions, washrooms and other customer services.
• 5 major food and beverage concessions
• Retail concessions including "The Crease" - the official merchandise store of the Windsor Spitfires
• Clean, bright public washrooms throughout the complex.
• Spacious "Crown Royal Club Lounge" with direct access to Platinum Club seating.
• Exclusive home team locker room facilities with adjacent home team and arena operations offices.
• 5 additional locker/dressing rooms.
• Separate ice resurfacing and water treatment area.